We all have a bank account passbook, which keeps the record of all the transaction. Similarly, those who have a Universal Account Number can check Provident fund account balance with pf passbook or by pf balance online checking.
Every person who has the UAN number must check their EPF balance, update EPF passbook at a regular interval.
- Checking the online status of your universal account number is not tough
- Easy steps to login Universal account number
- Know the procedure to check your employee provident fund balance
- Steps to Get your UAN activated
- All you need to know about EpfIndia website overview epfindia.gov.in
Here are the steps to check the provident fund balance:
- Open the website of epfindia.com
- A page will open and then you will find a link thereof the name EPF balances.
- Open the link of EPF balance.
- In that page, you can see a heading of Member balance information, click on it.
- Then a page will appear, you need to select your state first and then enter the member id there.
- Now you need to select the employee’s provident fund organization [EPFO].
- After that, it will ask you for some details enter your Employee provident fund account number, along with your name and registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP on the screen, this will verify that you are the authorized user of the account.
- You had reached the final destination, now you can see the balance of your Provident fund.
Checking your Provident fund balance is required for all the users, it let them be aware of the transactions that are taking place. If there are any transaction which are against your knowledge than you can get the details of the transaction.