Employment provident fund came in India in the year 1952. This is a provident fund for those who are employed in any company. A part of your salary is deposited in pension funds and provident funds.
- Checking the online status of your universal account number is not tough
- Easy steps to login Universal account number
- How To check the balance of your provident fund account
- Steps to Get your UAN activated
- All you need to know about EpfIndia website overview epfindia.gov.in
Steps to check your Employee pf balance online
- Open the website of epfindia.com. Open the page with the name check my EPF balance.
- Click on the link naming member balance.
- A page will appear and there you will find a heading Member balance.
- After the heading, you need to select your state.
- After that, you need to select the URL of your Employee provident fund organization office.
- A page will open and there it will ask you to fill the details like your name, mobile number and EPF account number.
- Click the submit button and the next page that will appear will show you your EPF balance.
Other methods of checking EPF
- By sending sms: 1st you need to register your UAN number with EPFO and then send EPFPHO UAN ENG to 773899899. After this you will get a message that will show you your EPF balance
- By giving a missed call: to know your EPF balance through your mobile phone, you need to give a miss call to 011- 229014016 from your mobile number which is registered with UAN portal.
- By UMANG mobile application: download the app from goggle play store. After installation select the EPFO from the home page. Click on employee centric services option and then enter your account number of EPF. Then you can login with your registered number via an OTP.
You can select any of the method given above. It is preferred to select the mobile application method so that you can check your balance whenever you wish to and also you will get the information regarding your aspect.