In order to log in to epfindia.com, you need an activated UAN. You need UAN login detail access to UAN portal. You need to enter your 12 digits Universal account number in the portal to access it.
In order to login to Universal account number member login site follow the steps:
- Open the website pfindia.gov.in; after the page is open go to the home page.
- You will be asked to enter your Universal Account number, do remember if you UAN is activated than only you will be able to log in.
- You will have to enter your password next.
- After you had entered your password you will receive a captcha. You have to do according to the instruction of the given captcha; this captcha is to verify that you are not a robot.
- After verifying via captcha click on the sign in button. You are then logged in.
- Checking the online status of your universal account number is not tough
- How To check the balance of your provident fund account
- Know the procedure to check your employee provident fund balance
- Steps to Get your UAN activated
- All you need to know about EpfIndia website overview epfindia.gov.in
In case you forget your password
If you failed to remember your password than; you need not to worry. You can recover your password. After opening the website and entering your UAN number you will see an option of forget the password. A page will open and you will be asked some questions regarding your personal details. The questions are asked just to confirm that you are the true user of the account. You will also get an OTP sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and then you can set a new password.
The employee provident fund provides a flexible and easy portal to the users. You can easily log in whenever you want. In case of forgetting the password, the portal instructs you to follow some easy steps.