Many of the people are unaware of how to check the status of their Universal Account Number. Few people actually don’t bother about checking the online status because they are unaware of the importance and facts of checking the status or they think it to be time taking process.
- Easy steps to login Universal account number
- How To check the balance of your provident fund account
- Know the procedure to check your employee provident fund balance
- Steps to Get your UAN activated
- All you need to know about EpfIndia website overview epfindia.gov.in
Requirements for checking UAN status online
- One must have prerequisite of PAN card number.
- Enter the name as filled in the UAN form, the name should not mismatch.
- Registered mobile number with UAN
- The date of birth.
Well here are the procedures to check the status of your UAN online:
- Open the unified portal of EPFO.
- A page will appear; there you have to enter your personal details. There are three different fields for filling the personal details. First select the state and enter the member id number. Then enter the detail from your aadhar card and next enter your date of birth, father name or husband name, email id, mobile number and the captcha given.
- After this click on Get authorization pin, you will get an OTP to verify your mobile number.
- Click on the check box of I agree and then enter the OTP for the next process.
- After your OTP is verified click on get UAN.
- The UAN number is sent to the registered mobile number.
- Now you see the online status of you UAN.
It is easy to check the online status; many people ignore checking the stats as they think it to be a lengthy, time taking and technical process. Checking of status daily helps one to be updated with the details and information of their Universal Account Number.